STO Fleet Demo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STO Fleet Demo

STO Demo forum for playing around

I forgot my password

2 posters

Welcome to the KT demo forum!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2008-12-18
    Welcome to the KT demo forum! Medalb10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Medalb10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Medalb10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Medalb10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Gmmeda12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Gmmeda10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Dsmbla10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Dsm10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Lom_ta11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Lom_co10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Lom_sc11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Lom_sc10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Lom_en11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Lom_en10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Phblan10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Ph210Welcome to the KT demo forum! Donorp11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Donorp12
    Welcome to the KT demo forum! Blanks11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Blanks11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Blanks11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Pallad10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grand-10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grand-11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grand-12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grand-13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt20Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight25Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master20Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Bkblan10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Bkjr10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Bksr10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Bkgjr10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Bkgsr10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt21Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt14Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt16Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt17Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandc15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandc10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandc11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandc12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandc13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo27Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo28Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo14Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo16Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo17Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo29Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo18Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo19Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo20Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo21Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight28Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight14Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight16Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight17Welcome to the KT demo forum! Illumi15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Illumi10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Illumi11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Illumi12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Illumi13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Percep15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Percep10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Percep11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Percep12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Percep13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Quarks16Welcome to the KT demo forum! Quarks10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Quarks11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Quarks12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Quarks13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight27Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight18Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight19Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight20Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight21Welcome to the KT demo forum! Herald15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Herald10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Herald11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Herald12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Herald13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Tirele17Welcome to the KT demo forum! Tirele10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Tirele11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Tirele12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Tirele13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master21Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master14Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master16Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master17Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master22Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master24Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master25Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master26Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master27Welcome to the KT demo forum! Donorb11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Donor10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Donors10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Donorg10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Donorg11

Character sheet
    Race: Vulcan

Welcome to the KT demo forum! Empty Welcome to the KT demo forum!

Post by Admin Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Please introduce yourself here and talk a bit about yourself, your gaming experience and why you want to join the fleet.
    Blackkni

Welcome to the KT demo forum! Empty Re: Welcome to the KT demo forum!

Post by Blackkni Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:10 am

i can post here as a guest. Not sure if that's right or not ?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome to the KT demo forum! Medalb10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Medalb10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Medalb10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Medalb10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Gmmeda12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Gmmeda10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Dsmbla10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Dsm10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Lom_ta11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Lom_co10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Lom_sc11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Lom_sc10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Lom_en11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Lom_en10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Phblan10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Ph210Welcome to the KT demo forum! Donorp11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Donorp12
    Welcome to the KT demo forum! Blanks11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Blanks11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Blanks11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Pallad10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grand-10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grand-11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grand-12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grand-13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt20Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight25Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master20Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Bkblan10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Bkjr10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Bksr10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Bkgjr10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Bkgsr10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt21Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt14Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt16Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt17Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandc15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandc10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandc11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandc12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandc13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo27Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo28Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo14Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo16Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo17Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo29Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo18Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo19Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo20Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo21Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight28Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight14Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight16Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight17Welcome to the KT demo forum! Illumi15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Illumi10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Illumi11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Illumi12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Illumi13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Percep15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Percep10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Percep11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Percep12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Percep13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Quarks16Welcome to the KT demo forum! Quarks10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Quarks11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Quarks12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Quarks13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight27Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight18Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight19Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight20Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight21Welcome to the KT demo forum! Herald15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Herald10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Herald11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Herald12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Herald13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Tirele17Welcome to the KT demo forum! Tirele10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Tirele11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Tirele12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Tirele13Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master21Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master14Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master16Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master17Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master22Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master24Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master25Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master26Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master27Welcome to the KT demo forum! Donorb11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Donor10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Donors10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Donorg10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Donorg11

Character sheet

Post by Admin Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:59 am

Indeed, was set to available to all. Fixed now!
    Jackrum
    Jackrum

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-04-19
    Welcome to the KT demo forum! Medalb10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Medalb10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Medalb10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Medalb10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Gmmeda12Welcome to the KT demo forum! Dsmbla10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Lom_ta11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Lom_sc11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Lom_en11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Phblan10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Donorp11
    Welcome to the KT demo forum! Blanks11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Blanks11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Blanks11Welcome to the KT demo forum! Pallad10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt20Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight25Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master20Welcome to the KT demo forum! Bkblan10Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandt21Welcome to the KT demo forum! Grandc15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo27Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo28Welcome to the KT demo forum! Awardo29Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master22Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight28Welcome to the KT demo forum! Illumi15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Percep15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Quarks16Welcome to the KT demo forum! Knight27Welcome to the KT demo forum! Herald15Welcome to the KT demo forum! Tirele17Welcome to the KT demo forum! Master21Welcome to the KT demo forum! Donorb11

Post by Jackrum Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Hey everyone, name's Jackrum, I've currently got a Federation Engineer Admiral 5 character, at the moment I'm using the assault cruiser, although I do miss my constitution class, it's taken me ages to get my admiral ship looking decent. I've been playing STO since it came out, but I've been playing online games for quite awhile, I did some clan work a few years back with the Call of Duty series, I'm interested in joining a fleet because I'm beginning to realise that STO is not the kind of game you can't do on your own, especially the Infected mission Razz, and because I'm a UK player I wanted to find a UK fleet so that makes sense, I am under 21, I'm actually 20, but I still hope you'll let me join as I'm a mature player who just wants to put a social and team spin on an already great game. Thanks guys, sincerely Jackrum.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:42 am

Jackrum wrote:Hey everyone, name's Jackrum, I've currently got a Federation Engineer Admiral 5 character, at the moment I'm using the assault cruiser, although I do miss my constitution class, it's taken me ages to get my admiral ship looking decent. I've been playing STO since it came out, but I've been playing online games for quite awhile, I did some clan work a few years back with the Call of Duty series, I'm interested in joining a fleet because I'm beginning to realise that STO is not the kind of game you can't do on your own, especially the Infected mission Razz, and because I'm a UK player I wanted to find a UK fleet so that makes sense, I am under 21, I'm actually 20, but I still hope you'll let me join as I'm a mature player who just wants to put a social and team spin on an already great game. Thanks guys, sincerely Jackrum.

Hi Jackrum!

Please go to our main site to apply. This is just a test forum to try out new stuff Wink
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:58 pm

This is a demo forum!! To join us please go to http://knightstemplarsto.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:21 am